Low Back Pain Therapy
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Strokes says that at least 80% of Americans are likely to suffer from low back pain during their life. Low back pain is one of the most common pain types in the human body. You can be having acute low back pain or chronic pain – the former lasts for just about a few weeks, while the latter lasts for more than three months. Combining low back exercises with many proven methods can heal optimally with the right guidance and supervision.
Whether you have hurt your low back because of an injury, a disease, or lifting a heavy object, you need holistic low back pain physical therapy in Orlando. If you have been searching for effective low back stretches and exercises, we are happy to announce that you have arrived at the right place.
My New Dimension for effective low back pain physical therapy in Orlando
Offering you a new dimension, a fresh perspective, and a never-tried-before outlook, we design and get you started on the perfect low back pain physical therapy in Orlando.
At New Dimensions, we believe that your body needs a full-fledged therapy plan for helping recover your lower back. It needs to mix low back pain exercises and traditional and modern techniques for best results.
If you are into sports, you need something special for speedy recovery and relief from pain. We are thoroughly experienced in physical therapy for low back stretches in Orlando for golfers, soccer, gymnasts, swimming, tennis, dancers, and other sportspeople.
Our vision at My New Dimension offers you physical and mental strength and hope by understanding your exact requirements and curating a low back pain physical therapy in Orlando that best suits your exclusive case.
Our therapy is planned well with the objective of best output, performance and low back pain fix in Orlando. With a proven track record, our unique set of low back stretches has offered respite and relief to our clients – we have seen them transform from overwhelmed individuals with their pain to walking out of our doors with superior confidence and smiles on their faces. Read the online reviews of our clients to know their feedback on the effectiveness of low back stretches for golfers and other sportspeople at My New Dimension, and call us today to know more!
Alleviate Low Back Pain with ND Wellness’ Physical Therapy and Stretches in Orlando
Are you one of the millions of people worldwide struggling with low back pain in Orlando? At ND Wellness, we understand how debilitating and frustrating low back pain can be. That’s why we offer a range of services, including physical therapy, massage therapy, and holistic wellness care, to help you find relief from your pain.
Physical Therapy for Low Back Pain Fix in Orlando
Physical therapy is one of the most effective ways to fix low back pain. Our experienced physical therapists at ND Wellness will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that targets your specific needs and goals. Some of the techniques we use to fix low back pain include:
• Manual therapy: Our physical therapists use their hands to manipulate your muscles and joints, helping to reduce pain and improve mobility.
• Therapeutic exercises: We’ll develop an exercise program that’s tailored to your needs, including stretches and strengthening exercises that can help alleviate low back pain.
• Modalities: We use a variety of modalities, including infrared saunas, red light therapy, vibration therapy, compression therapy and hyperbaric chambers (oxygen tanks), to help reduce pain and inflammation.
Physical Therapy for Low Back Pain in Orlando
Our team of physical therapists at ND Wellness is trained to diagnose and treat a wide range of low back conditions, including:
• Herniated discs
• Spinal stenosis
• Degenerative disc disease
• SI Joint pain
• Spinal compression
Low Back Stretches in Orlando
Stretches are also an effective way to alleviate low back pain in Orlando. Our physical therapists at ND Wellness will show you the right stretches to do at home to complement your physical therapy treatments. Here are some stretches you can try at home:
1. Hinge and Decompress: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold onto a stable surface (desk, counter-top, etc.) that is waist to stomach high, and lock your knees out straight. Drive your hips back away from your hands while keeping your knees straight and your back flat. Once you feel a good stretch in the back of your legs, slowly return to the start position. Repeat for 30-45 seconds.
2. Tail Wags: Get into the same position as above. Push your hips back away from your hands until you feel a nice stretch. Remain in the stretch position while you slowly allow your lower body to slide from side to side (maintain a flat back). Repeat for 30 to 45 seconds while remaining in the stretch position.
3. Hip Flexor Stretch: Start out by taking a knee. Roll your hips underneath you and lift both arms up into the air. Take 5 deep breaths, then relax and repeat.
4. Hip Flexor Regression: If the above is too intense, simply do the same movement but from a standing position with one foot forward and one behind.
If you’re experiencing low back pain in Orlando, don’t suffer in silence. Contact ND Wellness to schedule a consultation with one of our expert physical therapists. We’ll work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that can help alleviate your pain and improve your quality of life, fast!